Cincy Uprising

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Thu Apr 12 20:47:58 PDT 2001

>>1. there is significant probablity that a person you are
>>approaching/apprehending may be armed

you're pretty unbelievable for someone who once bitched ab cops busting down your doors. but to answer your question: the sizzlean takes a bullet. that's what we pay them for. those guns are OUR guns. we bought and paid for them. all citizens are innocent until proven guilty. no one deserves to get slugged by a cop unless they are aiming for him or her. there is no excuse for the sizzlean to do anything differently. it's the price of freedom from the tyranny of the sizzlean because in the final analysis woj, cupcake, they're the hired guns of capital.

the other night the donut munchers came to my door yet again b/c the kids downstairs think i'm playing music. i think they're actually upset b/c my son and his friend were wrestling around. ok. a legit reason to tack a note to my door complaining, bang on the ceiling or complain to mgmt, but the cops? anyway, he knocked three times and each time i looked there was no one there. since this is testerterone central, i thought it was a friend of my son's who occasionally comes over too late like that. so, i wouldn't answer b/c it was a school night. i open door a crack, finally. guess where sizzlean was? he was NOT standing in front of the peep hole.

now, wojtek, he knew i had no music on. he told me that he couldn't hear anything, but he wanted to check it out anyway. i was nice to him and said, "gee i'm sorry i didn't come to the door right away..." you know what he said, of course? the inhabitants of my home might pose a danger to him.

right.

the shits act like this around here toward everyone i've ever spoken to. so gimme a break.

>>2. that person's behavior suggest that he/she may want to use a weapon.

right. i guess his behavior toward me was warranted. i guess it's warranted to all of us who are routinely subjected to bust ins on supposed 911 calls or who, when we actually are calling for help, they try to bust into our homes when they come to take the "crime victim" report info. ain't that cute wojtek? when they knock on your door, the victim, they try to barge in. why? because they may have the opp to bust the resident on something else, namely drugs. he has utterly no reason to suspect us of having drugs unless he has evidence of it. but the sizzlean don't have any evidence at all save for the fact that it's a minority neighborhood. meanwhile sillycon alley dotcommers are cranked out and coked out and doing fine.

there are war stories, yes, but as yoshie pointed out, they are overblown. were cops presented with the actual facts instead of encouraged to engage in grossly egregious "institutional practices" that encourage them to behave like bastards we might make some progress.