taxes

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Thu Apr 12 17:25:40 PDT 2001

Kevin Robert Dean:

I've sketched one suggestion at www.etaoin.com/A/anaprax1.htm which I believe is "objectively" possible. It's based on the idea that the working and middle classes (in the West, anyway) dispose of enough resources to begin building anarchic communities within the existing liberal regime. It would, however, take some interest and imagination, and those mystical substances seem to be lacking at this time.