taxes

Noam B. Ascher noamish at home.com
Thu Apr 12 16:33:26 PDT 2001

> Anarchists wanted to somehow skip
> the part about the "dictatorship of the proletariat" and go straight to an
> egalitarian society. How is that possible without first disarming the
power
> of wealth from the ruling class? Beats the hell outta me!

generally speaking...

http://www.infoshop.org/faq/secI2.html#seci22

is a pretty good answer to that question.

Another point made elsewhere in this faq is that one should trust someone who "is an authority", rather than one who "has authority" due to the system. That is, for each person asking the ever-present question "where do we go from here," relevent experience and expertise should be trusted with a sufficient allowance for critical consideration.