Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 15 09:21:44 PDT 2001

From: Michael Pugliese
>As for Hitchens, I really hope that this Scaife money rumor is just liberal
>BS but, I'ver heard of his style of journalism before from others and would
>not be surprised.
>Michael

I'm honestly curious who these "others" are. Peter

"I can neither confirm nor deny, "...Heh, actually I was adding to innuendo that Alex Cockburn aimed at ex-comrade, Christopher Hitchens, in The Nation and the Anderson Valley Advertiser. (Didn't one or the other name a son after the other?) Sorry. At times, Alex can be as reliable as raw FBI files released under FOIA as regards leftists and liberals he feuds with. And when I typed that the image of Hitchens with the Scotch and cigarette on the cover of one of his books from Verso was on my mind. Three cheers to buccaneer journalism though. Michael Pugliese