LBO-talk called top of NASDAQ?????

Hinrich Kuhls kls at online-club.de
Thu Apr 19 23:34:33 PDT 2001

d^2 wrote:

>A bit of an update on the "Schaap indicator", first advanced on
>this list in October 2000.

[...]

>Any further investigation results to report, guru?

Supposedly guru Rob (aka Carl Power - the ominous 12th player in ManU's team) tried to push ManU to an all-time high Wednesday night. But to stand any chance of reaching the European soccer semi-finals United had to combine their noted ability to score important goals with defending of sufficient discipline and resilience to curb Bayern Munic's penchant for breaking through on the counter-attack. The latter United palpably failed to do. So Rob is not in good shape in the moment, but I am sure he will recover soon from this set-back.

As for the "Schaap indicator" I think its a very local one indeed. Indexes like Dax of Nemax50 tend to verify a "Schaap indicator" near the figure of 200.

hk