Student Loans & Bankruptcies (was Re: creative financing)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Apr 20 20:42:46 PDT 2001

Kelley Walker wrote:

> . why do you use your filters to filter
> out

I spend too much time on maillists as it is -- and there is some evidence that time spent on the internet is possibly contraindicated for anyone who suffers from depression. Priorities. Should I filter out Nestor and Yoshie & Gordon & Jim Devine so I can read on lbo & pen-l the same stuff I can read in the Tribune much easier?

I'm retired -- how in the hell do people who are supposedly earning a living read so much of the stuff? I read one WSJ editorial a week. (We buy the Friday issue for the crossword puzzle.) What more need I do?

Carrol