Student Loans & Bankruptcies (was Re: creative financing)

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Fri Apr 20 20:18:38 PDT 2001

At 10:05 PM 4/20/01 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>No one deserves anything, good or bad.
>
>Carrol

so, did you give everyone in your classes A's? why do you bother to criticize anyone at all if you don't think they deserve it? why do you discriminate between the deserving of your attempts to proselytize marxism and those who aren't (dot commers). why do you use your filters to filter out the libertarians on the list whom you think do not deserve your attention and why do you tell me and others to ignore them because they don't deserve our energy or attempts to argue with them and, perhaps, change their mind.

see, as justin said, we have mechanisms for distributing limited reserouces all the time, it's just that we don't see them as such until someone points them out to us.

give me a break!