strange ftaa dream

Leslilake1 at aol.com Leslilake1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 17:32:19 PDT 2001

i realized after I'd sent it off that my last post didn't really make sense since the point of the posts before mine was getting people to think about/talk about exactly the kind of issues I'd skirted (e.g. the concentration of agriculture in relation to the push for gmo's in the food biz.)

I guess my thought while I was writing was that a direct approach will immediately be tuned out by some people (like the head of the lab in my example, who phrased his question about starlink corn with the assumption that big government was butting its evil head into the affairs of business). It didn't exactly advance the revolution to point out that maybe there might be real scientific issues involved in the starlink case or the question of gmo's in general, but I got the guy to question the version of truth he'd been hearing up until then. Which might lead to more questions further down the line.

les