circles of proletarians muse over the latest from the RCP!

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Wed Apr 25 10:08:32 PDT 2001

> Hey, why not drop by the program party at your local Revolution Books
> and ask? There must be one in Ann Arbor, no?
>
> Doug

Naw, I had my fill of those assholes in NY. I once bought some rather rare anarchist pamphlets at the Rev Books that used to be near Union Square (the pamphlets were stocked in a section titled " 'Left' Tendencies"), and the guy at the counter shook his head with disgust. He pushed a copy of Rev Worker my way and suggested I read something "really" radical. I took it, and inside was a long piece by Bob Avakian where he outlined the possibilities of urban warfare based on the Maoist model. And you thought the Weathermen were crazy?

DP