[PEN-L:10920] CIA & Nazi's update

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 27 15:09:51 PDT 2001

http://www.pdxnorml.org/CIA-BIB.html

BLOWBACK - America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Effects on the Cold War Christopher Simpson Collier Books, New York Copyright (c) 1988

Weidenfield & Nicolson for you Europeans.

Old Nazis, the New Right, and the Reagan Administration: The Role of Domestic Fascist Networks in the Republican Party and their Effect on U.S. Cold War Politics." Russ Bellant, 1988, Political Research Associates. What the Blowback crowd did with their spare time after the OSS/CIA recruited them to the U.S. $6.50 from Political Research Associates, Suite 205, 678 Mass. Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139.

Published later by South End Press, you might still be able to find the whole thing online at the third world traveller website.

Inside the League: The Shocking Expose of How Terrorists, Nazis, and Latin American Death Squads Have Infiltrated the World Anti-Communist League." Scott Anderson and Jon Lee Anderson, 1986, Dodd, Mead. Traces role of anti-Semites and neo-Nazis sheltered by CIA in private covert action and propaganda wars around the world and how they network through WACL.

Michal Pugliese, some of the annotations by the misc.activism.progressive usenet poster. (see the URL at the top)

P.S. Another Chistopher Simpson (?) has good material on psychological warfare and US Cold War policy. Published by Oxford Univ. Press. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Dreamer of the Day: Francis Parker Yockey and the Postwar Fascist International." (New York: Autonomedia, 1999).

Give Kevin a holler, he is a great researcher and a damn fine writer too. (And he knows this stuff from the inside. When LaRouche was still on the left [pre Operation Mop-Up, the NCLC assaults on the CPUSA and SWP in '73 or '74, he was in the NCLC] See, Dennis King, "Lyndon LaRouche and the New American Fascism, " out of print, check your library. And the Political Research Associates website.) Even on theorists like Carl Schmitt, which I'm not gonna tackle directly.

Michael Pugliese