Rule Britannia ( was Re: smash windows, get noticed)

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Apr 28 14:15:59 PDT 2001

I was not suggesting that non-violence would make the oppressor refrain from violence at all times. It depends on the oppressor's stomach for violence. The Israelis do not seem like they would be affected much by non-violent protests -- although there are signs that many young people are not particularly enthusiastic about military service.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu