QUEBEC CRACKPOTS

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 30 13:42:24 PDT 2001

Chuck0 wrote:

>I've argued the anti-organizational position,
>which relies more on the type of social networking that has provided the
>means by which the "anti-globalization" movement has become successful.

But there are lots of organizations involved in this movement - it's not just a bunch of freewheeling anarchists stylishly dressed and spontaneously combusting. There are good and bad NGOs, unions, parties, churches, all kinds of groups. What's remarkable is how they've come together, at least for the moment.

Doug