Ethical foundations of the left

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 1 05:06:11 PDT 2001

At 11:21 PM 7/31/01 +0000, Justin Schwartz wrote:
>Us libs think we need them to keep us out of each other's faces and off
>each other's backs. --jks

boring alert

Kelley>kelley, 85% of US couples use the missionary position exclusively. must be they're all libs.

Off Our Backs: A Women's Newsjournal off our backs is a radical feminist newsjournal. The paper is read all over the US as well as in over 50 countries worldwide. ... Description: A radical feminist newsjournal Category: Regional > North America > ... > Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual > Publications www.igc.org/oob/

Michael Pugliese, oh my aching back...calling dr. 69! Untitled ... sweet kiss (hmmm hmm) He gave me a medicated lotion But it didn't soothe (It didn't soothe) My emotion (I don't need no doctor) (I don't need no doctor) I don ... www.thepeaches.com/music/raycharles/IDontNeedNoDoctor.txt