Anti-Zionism Is Racism

Wed Aug 1 11:47:29 PDT 2001

>>> LeoCasey at aol.com 07/31/01 08:20PM >>>

I'll give it to you, Charles. I have known a number of predictable apologists for Stalinism over the years, but no one is as capable of blindly defending the indefensible as you.

(((((((((

CB: I won't take it from you , Leo. So, much of what you say is namecalling ,irrelevant to the substantive arguments at hand.

((((((((

Somehow the Doctors' Plot, and the purges of Jews throughout the USSR that accompanied it, not to mention the purges throughout Stalinist satellites throughout Eastern Europe, somehow missed your radar scope of the great, benevolent pro-Jewish USSR under the rule of kindly old Uncle Joe. Oh, inconvenient history.

((((((((

CB: You haven't established the purges of Jews throughout the USSR or Eastern Europe, or that they are by the CPSU.

But assuming for argument their existence, you are afraid to address the directly pertinent facts on Israel: The Soviet Union was the main supporter of Israel's establishment. You can't face that reality because it shatters your simplistic anti-Soviet dreams.