the nation of jews (play on Nation of Islam?)

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Wed Aug 1 19:42:00 PDT 2001

To "both". Because, Joanna, "America" IS the "Zionist homeland". That's why Americans (Jews or otherwise - it's Pat Robertson's "homeland" as well) aren't exactly stampeding to the ostensive "homeland" in the Middle East. They're already "home"!

If one understands this, then the responses of mbs, or Reuvin or anyone else, are besides the point - it's like revisiting a medieval debate. The response is moot, moot moot!