Zionism, yeda, yeda..

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Wed Aug 1 19:58:45 PDT 2001

Sheesh, now you and Nathan are fronting for the US mainstream media!! Such apologetics ignore the progressive critique of US coverage - now well established - which says that the American population is targeted with a representation of "two warring tribes" inexplicably killing one another - so of course the presentation - and the media -can appear "evenhanded".

But the _central_ role played by the one and only "warring tribe" in this situation - indeed, the "world's only (or, more optimistically, "last") warring tribe" - gets next to no coverage at all.

And you run interference for them. When (and where) will attachment to right wing ideology end?

-Brad Mayer