Where is "Nation"? / "Anti-Globalization" movement

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 21:51:46 PDT 2001

If not,
> what are we proposing as a global alternative?
>
> hard to get a good readout of what our goals should
> be makes me fear that one of
> us will be interviewed
> by the press who ask "What are you trying to
> accomplish?", or "How would you
> suggest doing things different?" I don't know if
> speaking for a coalition
> anyone could give a clear answer on that....

Do you think that "WE" need a common platform? It can be discussed what might be best for a particular movement, but not knowing all the nuances of saving turtles, I certainly would not speak to that if asked by a member of the press. It's only fair that you express what your intentions are.

-Thomas