types of nationalism

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Thu Aug 2 09:11:05 PDT 2001

Well, you and Charles are the rebels against email conventions of using >s to mark off text you are replying to.

Bourgois individualism by both of you, in my opinion :)

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org http://www.nathannewman.org ----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 8:30 AM Subject: RE: types of nationalism

I'll try to do better. When I intersperse my comments in someone else's post, I precede them w/my initials. Otherwise I put them all above or below the post to which I am reacting.

mbs

Max,

I try to keep up with your posts, but could you do me a favor? I have trouble figuring out what you're quoting and what you're saying. Could you make it more clear which paragraphs are yours? Perhaps you could reliably quote with brackets >>>> all the lines that are someone else's.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:45 PM Subject: RE: types of nationalism