Copy from Futurework - Its payback time!

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sun Aug 5 15:48:00 PDT 2001

I /liked/ this one <evil cackle> and it does raise some interesting ... ah ... ethical points.

Though I'm not sure that massive vandalism quite equates to bolshevism, but what the 'eck, its a lovely quote.

*From:* "Michael Gurstein" <mgurst at vcn.bc.ca> *To:* "futurework" <futurework at scribe.uwaterloo.ca>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Caughey" <res00plf at gte.net> To: <Triumph-of-Content-l at usc.edu> Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 12:39 PM Subject: <toc>-- It's Payback Time, commentary from Yahoo