Beeson & Singer/ prenatal diagnosis

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Aug 6 17:19:16 PDT 2001

> Because the issue came up in a previous thread -- the
> Beeson/Singer post was really meant for those who have followed > this
discussion for past three years or however long some of us
> have been watching these issues. It was not meant to take up
> more posts going over issues we have already discussed. I believe > that
it is list etiquette to refer people to earlier posts, esp when
> someone is footing the bill for every post that we make -- namely
> Doug.
>
> Marta

I certainly didn't intend to impugn your etiquette. I don't mind being referred to prior posts. However, it does seem natural for list members to comment on any link sent to the list, although I can appreciate that it was directed at Leo, Chuck, et al. If that was originally explicit, you can be assured that I never would've subjected you to my annoyingingly redundant posts. Who knows. Maybe Thomas would've also spared you.

-- Luke