Beeson & Singer/ prenatal diagnosis

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Mon Aug 6 13:57:23 PDT 2001

Luke Weiger wrote:

> Well and good, although that piques my curiousity as to why you posted the
> link in the first place.
>
> -- Luke

Because the issue came up in a previous thread -- the Beeson/Singer post was really meant for those who have followed this discussion for past three years or however long some of us have been watching these issues. It was not meant to take up more posts going over issues we have already discussed. I believe that it is list etiquette to refer people to earlier posts, esp when someone is footing the bill for every post that we make -- namely Doug.

Marta