Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Bob Morris bobmorris at mediaone.net
Sun Aug 5 17:59:12 PDT 2001

>I was just in a Black bookstore the other day, and I came upon some Black
people having a little conversation in the isles about whether white people are really reptillian creatures from outer space

I'm White. Several years back, I remember listening to a Black woman on KPFK expounding her theories on Whites, which were somewhat like the above. She kept saying "Does this make sense?". She'd, to my mind, been driven nearly mad trying to Figure It Out.

Wish I had something optimistic to say about this. I don't