Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 5 19:43:33 PDT 2001

Art McGee> I was just in a Black bookstore the other day, and I came upon some Black people having a little conversation in the isles about whether white people are really reptillian creatures from outer space or another dimension.

New Age bookstore up the street, one of the bestsellers is this, from David Icke. Looks like a Black bookstore is selling it too... Michael Pugliese http://www.google.com/search?q=david+icke+reptilian+connection http://www.davidicke.com/icke/temp/reptconn.html THE REPTILIAN CONNECTION By David Icke

If you are new to my work, the most bizarre information you will find on this site is that concerning the reptilian connection.

I understand that. It is quite something to absorb from our conditioned version of reality. But, then, that is the very point. If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it.

Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it. To truly understand how all the information on this site fits together into one coherent whole (which it does), you really need to read my book, The Biggest Secret. But for those who have not yet done so, here is some basic background. Please remember, however, that in the book there is an enormous amount of information to support what I am about to say.

When I reached the point some years ago where I had put together the structure through which a few people control the direction of the world (see And The Truth Shall Set You Free), it was clear that this network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, banking, military, media, and so on, could not have been put together in a few years or decades. It had to go back a very long time.

So I began to trace it back into what we call history. I did this in the knowledge that, for some reason, bloodline and genetics were vitally important to these manipulators, the Illuminati or Illuminated ones - illuminated into knowledge that the public never see.

I followed the trail back comfortably to the time of the Crusades in the Middle East, the 12th and 13th centuries, that kind of period, and on it went far back into the ancient world and pre-history.

There, all over the planet, you find the ancient legends and accounts of "gods" from another world who interbred with humanity to create a hybrid network of bloodlines. The Old Testament, for example, talks about the "Sons of God" who interbred with the daughters of men to create the hybrid race, the Nefilim. Before it was translated into English, that passage read "the sons of the gods", plural. But the Bible accounts are only one of so many that describe the same theme. <snip>