Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Bob Morris bobmorris at mediaone.net
Sun Aug 5 21:05:09 PDT 2001

< Cthulu, the humans are becoming suspicious, what should we do? You are sending Yog-Soggoth? Good! That will teach the fools to meddle in our affairs >

-----Original Message----- Michael Pugliese

I was just in a Black bookstore the other day, and I came upon some Black people having a little conversation in the isles about whether white people are really reptillian creatures from outer space or another dimension.

If you are new to my work, the most bizarre information you will find on this site is that concerning the reptilian connection.