Beeson & Singer/ prenatal diagnosis

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 10:32:01 PDT 2001

<<> Lets abort everyone but white able bodied males.
> And even they might
> fall and break their neck and become a "burden" to
> society.>>

I will say it again...stop the guilt whipping bullshit Marta.

There are social issues that have to be worked out around almost any new technology. I am well aware that in agrarian societies with feudal stuff like doweries ultrasound is being used to abort female babies. So does that mean that we should get rid of ultrasound?

Computerization throws people out of work in captialist societies. Does that mean that we get rid of computers to create more jobs? It seems like your logic would lead to that conclusion.

While we are at it....let's ban kids from studying atomic theory. Who knows...they might make a nuclear bomb.

Marta, your logic is that of primitivism. We are around the time of a full moon. Why dont you build yourself a fire, dance around it and call upon some spirits to aid you in your cause?

Thomas T