Why Boomers suck, or, commodify your self-loathing

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Aug 6 21:31:58 PDT 2001

Note the curious logic of this. Apparently, if I'm suffering the only sound course is for me to make others suffer equally --

nd then -- Doug Henwood wrote:

> Is this drawn from the Mike Males generational warfare playbook? What

It's all well and good to point out the public benefit pie could be larger, but when politicians repeatedly refuse to enlarge it for the young and not for the old, somebody ought to point this out. There is a bias in budgeting against children. See the Urban Institute study for details.

mbs