Beeson & Singer/ prenatal diagnosis

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Aug 8 13:12:12 PDT 2001

You are hopeless Kelly - Jim characterized my objections to selective abortion, which is eugenic abortion, as being trivial. Obviously I don't think that is trivial. Then you make a leap over to your same old line. You really just want to pick a fight over some non real thing you have concocted in your brain.

If this is any indication of communication, the human race is doomed.

Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html