lbo-talk-digest V1 #4716

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Aug 8 14:07:06 PDT 2001

i was channeling carrol. it was word for word what he'd said on another topic. fleshed out in a recent post. and you'd better read it carrol because i've nicely killed my hands typing in Upper case just for you. your disrespect for the hard work people put into this stuff is unconscionable. you accuse me of not being serious, but when i answer your questions, you don't read them.