Beeson & Singer/ prenatal diagnosis

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 8 16:54:57 PDT 2001

Ah did the Sex Pistols ever get any heat for this song or, "Belsen was a gas!" Michael Pugliese, who still remembers when Rock was offensive.

BODIES

She was a girl from Birmingham She just had an abortion She was case of insanity Her name was Pauline she lived in a tree

She was a no one who killed her baby She sent her letter from the country She was an animal She was a bloody disgrase

Body I'm not an animal Body I'm not an animal

Dragged on a table in factory Illegitimate place to be In a packet in a lavatory Die little baby screaming Body screaming fucking bloody mess Not an animal It's an abortion

Body I'm not animal Mummy I'm not an abortion

Throbbing squirm, gurgling bloody mess I'm not an discharge I'm not a loss in protein I'm not a throbbing squirm

Fuck this and fuck that Fuck it all and fuck the fucking brat She don't wanna baby that looks like that I don't wanna baby that looks like that Body I'm not an animal Body an abortion

Body I'm not an animal An animal I'm not an animal..... I'm not an abortion.....

Mummy! UGH!

BELSEN WAS A GAS (Rotten / Cook / Jones / Vicious) [original Pistols version]

Belsen was a gas I heard the other day In the open graves where the Jews all lay Life is fun and I wish you were here They wrote on postcards to those so dear

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

Sergeand Majors on the march Wash the bodies in the starch See them all die one by one Guess it's dead guess it's glad

So bad, so bad, so bad.....

Repeat first verse

BELSEN WAS A GAS (Rotten / Cook / Jones / Vicious) [Ronnie Biggs movie version]

Spoken: Ok this time for real... "Belsen Was A Gasser"

Belsen was a gas I heard the other day In the open graves where the Jews all lay Life is fun and I wish you were here They wrote on postcards to those held dear

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

Dentist search their teeth for gold Frisk the Jews for bank notes rolled When they found out what they got Line them up and shoot the lot

Kill a man, be a man, kill a man...

Wonder what the Jews would say If I told them where Boorman was today Would they start a vendetta You'd better ask Ernie Ledbetter

Ledbetter, Ledbetter, Ledbetter....