Wing-Nut Site

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Thu Aug 9 21:30:18 PDT 2001

>Nope. Not even close.
>
>Remember, these are for real Euro-American
>nativist paleo right-wingers. Think early American.
>
>mbs

the Very Dedicated Aryan/American Revolutionary Elders

but seriously, I'm not familiar with Lind's argument. I would guess it's a fundamental one and I'm not sure how it goes. But from what I can remember it's simple and nauseating: the workers we have now are skilled enough, there's more than enough work to go around and all immigration is a suck on the welfare roles and public purse. How anyone can lend this argument any credence is beyond me.

Peter