lbo-talk-digest V1 #4737

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Tue Aug 14 08:51:28 PDT 2001

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Kelley wrote:

> you obviously didn't try with me. have you replied to any of the lengthier
> posts where i went into H's theory at length and addressed, point for
> point, nearly, the crits on this thread? not to my knowledge. neither did
> anyone else. why?

As Justin pointed out before he wisely quit posting on this, these "point for point" criticisms did not satisfactorily address the criticisms. You say they do, I say they don't: reasonable people can reach different conclusions from thoughtful consideration of the same information. Or perhaps that's just my kneejerk reaction.

Miles