Nation endorses wanker Mark Green for NYC mayor

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Aug 14 12:31:00 PDT 2001

Bad as Bush is, don't you agree that most of us would be disgusted with the Gore administration by now, saying that Bush might as well have won.

Sure, Bush is terrible, even worse than expected, but unless we take our "medicine" and punish the spineless Dems, they will continue chasing the Repugs to the right in search of the elusive NRA vote.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu