Nation endorses wanker Mark Green for NYC mayor

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 14 13:07:59 PDT 2001

Dennis wrote:

>Actually, when it looked like Messinger and Rev. Al were going to go to a
>run-off in the last election, I urged all my friends to vote for Sharpton so
>that he would be the Dem nominee.

"I never liked Jerry Brown. If he were, by some miracle, to get the Democratic nomination, it would destroy the Democratic Party. If he were, by some greater miracle, to be elected president, it would destroy the United States. That's why I'm for Jerry Brown."

- Andy Kopkind, quoted from memory, during the 1992 primary campaign