EU

jean-christophe helary helary at niji.or.jp
Thu Aug 16 08:50:32 PDT 2001

> I doubt that any non- & anti-fascists have _literally died_ to defend
> fascists' right to freedom of speech & ever will.
>
> Yoshie

still, 'normal' people are so brainwashed that they think fighting for the oppressor's right equals fighting for their own rights. the fact that they 'think' does not imply that they'll actually do anything. but the fact that they don't do anything is even worse. they don't get any chance to see the contradiction in what they think.

jc helary