Albert v. Horowitz

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 16 12:35:13 PDT 2001

Is all of it here too? http://frontpagemag.com/ Michael Pugliese

-----------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:08:26 -0400 From: "Dennis" <dperrin13 at mediaone.net> Subject: Albert v. Horowitz

- ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C1263B.63EBAC80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

For those interested in barrel shoots.

http://www.zmag.org/horoalb.htm

Horowitz is a clown, sure, but one who mistakes his greasepaint for a = serious expression. I also like how he's totally inverted himself. = Thirty years ago he was ranting, "Read Marx! Read Lenin!" Now it's "Read = von Mises! Read Hayek!" Don't understand or criticize them, of course; = just take them as gospel.

Albert is certainly patient. But then, as I learned in the Army, you = must remain relaxed when squeezing the trigger. Otherwise your aim is = thrown off.

DP