Mark Green: Dilettante Wanker or Patrician Liberal?

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Aug 17 09:03:12 PDT 2001

ravi wrote:

> on a side note: on yesterday's evening news on WBAI, their commentator
> john hess [sp?] lamented the behaviour of the UFT in their opposing
> dinkins and support guiliani and now hevesi . . .

Hess is still alive? Jesus, the last time I saw him (years ago) he was brushing grave dirt from his lapels. And he's working for Utrice Leid? This is a guy who'd cuss you out at the slightest hint of political deviance. He's incredibly self-righteous and at times extremely boorish and rude. Now that I think of it, he should be working for Leid, though I imagine he'd be slow to grab the mike from a dissenting host . . .

DP