Gus Hall of the CPUSA, did not say this.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 23 12:26:15 PDT 2001

Gus Hall of the CPUSA, did not say this. http://www.google.com/search?q=slit+the+throats+of+their+children+Gus+Hall http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html/warnings.html Remember the boasts of men such as Gus Hall (whose Jewish name is Hallberg), who at one time was one of the top Jewish Communists in the American Communist Party. He said, "I dream of the hour when the last Congressman is strangled to death with the guts of the last preacher--and since the Christians seem to love to sing about blood, why not give them a little of it? Slit the throats of their children and drag them over the mourner's bench and the pulpit and allow them to drown in their own blood; and then see whether they enjoy singing these hymns." (33) [33] Gt inall (Jewish name Hallberg), speaking at the funeral of Eugene Denn, February, 1962; reprinted by the Christian Educational Association.

Too bad! Christian Identity loon, Pete Peters, did not even know that it was, Eugene Dennis, not Denn... http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html/notes.html

>[30] Laird Wilcox, "This is Going to Take a Lot of Courage, but We're Here
>to Help You," special mailing sent out in August, 1999; telephone
>913-829-0609. Wilcox is co-author of the book, Nazis, Communists,
Klansmen,