Open Source capitalists

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 28 05:58:59 PDT 2001

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Ian Murray Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 11:49 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Open Source capitalists

Please send me some of the drugs you're taking.

mbs

Code can never be finished in a Godelian world and we have no idea how much information is coded already in space-time, waiting to be transformed into the commodity code via an increase in our epistemic-ecological-electronical abilities. So dot.communism has a bright future if Gates et al don't create Borg-ish labor relations via their Ferenghi Business School model.

< http://www.wolframscience.com/ >

Ian