Open Source capitalists

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Tue Aug 28 10:03:21 PDT 2001

> Code can never be finished in a Godelian world and we have no idea
how
> much information is coded already in space-time, waiting to be
> transformed into the commodity code via an increase in our
> epistemic-ecological-electronical abilities. So dot.communism has a
> bright future if Gates et al don't create Borg-ish labor relations
via
> their Ferenghi Business School model.
>
> < http://www.wolframscience.com/ >
>
> Ian

> Please send me some of the drugs you're taking.
>
> mbs
================= Altered state algorithm:

1]Wake up

2]Go to cupboard for *big* mug

3]Put on the kettle

4]Insert *1* Tetley round teabag and *1* Lipton Green Tea /with Orange, Passion Fruit & Jasmine flavored teabag into mug

5]Drink 24 ounces of water while waiting for kettle to boil.

6]Eat a banana and/or apple with water waiting for kettle to boil

7]When kettle boils, remove from stove and pour water into mug

8]Add *2* level tablespoons of honey or sugar into mug

9]When tongue palatable temperature equilibrium has been reached consume with vigor

10]Iterate on above procedure once before 1pm leaving out step 6

11]No more caffeine after 1, sometimes 2 pm, at the latest

12]Consume 3 more glasses of water--24 ounces with meals of choice

13]Think

That's it....

Ian