Open Source capitalists

Lawrence lawrence at krubner.com
Tue Aug 28 15:39:17 PDT 2001

> Operating systems are the railroads of the
> Third Millenium, and you are the sharecroppers.
> mbs

But anyone who wants to can help build one of the free operating systems. Truly, anyone, you don't even have to have any technical skills, only some spare time and a willingless to work. They'll find work for you. They'll set you to finding bugs, if nothing else, and finding bugs is a valuable contribution. That's one difference between this era and 100 years ago. People like us didn't have the capital to build our own railroads, but people like us do have what we need to build our own operating system, if only we all work together.