Jewish Collegians Prepare to Defend Israel on the Campuses

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Aug 31 01:50:00 PDT 2001

No Chuck, that's what they've got those little Stars 'n Stripes flags in their back pockets for - as they did during the Persian Gulf War. And somebody's gotta be pushing from the far right here. And that's exactly where Bush wants these fools, there to be the fallguy, to take the blame away from the real culprit. Brad Mayer

Sorry Brad. I keep forgetting I can never be cynical enough---absolutely never. It was moment of weakness.

With a few students pushing the Israelis line, and the Palestinian students/supporters pushing basically the UN position, Bush gets to sound tolerant, by doing nothing.

On the other hand, there was a report the other night that the State Dept was considering issuing a finding on the mis-use of US weapons by the Israelis. And I noticed the national media now uses the word assassination with respect to killing Palestinian Authority figures.

I know, gee big deal. How about calling them war crimes?

Chuck Grimes