Afghanistan: As Bad as Its Reputation? (by Michael Rubin)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 2 08:44:15 PST 2001

Is Israel still rooting for the Taliban? - -- Yoshie

Oh my!

I listen to the BBC World Service every night, plus their TV news. (I'll take a look at some Zionist media watchdog websites later. I suspect that like Marty Peretz slamming NPR and the Washington Post falsely for being anti-Israeli, the BBC gets rubbished for same.) Last night, there was the idiotic spokeperson for Shamir saying that Arafat was responsible for the latest suicide bomber on the bus from Islamic Jihad and that Arafat was ObL. Michael Pugliese