Fw: Pakistani Media claims 124 American Corpses flown home

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Sun Dec 2 14:38:48 PST 2001

-- Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchyfaq.org

"I have the greatest admiration for your propaganda. Propaganda in the West is carried out by experts who have had the best training in the world -- in the field of advertizing -- and have mastered the techniques with exceptional proficiency ... Yours are subtle and persuasive; ours are crude and obvious ... I think that the fundamental difference between our worlds, with respect to propaganda, is quite simple. You tend to believe yours ... and we tend to disbelieve ours." -- a Soviet correspondent based five years in the U.S.

http://www.indymedia.org:8081//front.php3?article_id=98702

> Article:
> Pakistan Observer - 2 December 2001
>
> Dead bodies of 124 US troops flown home
>
> Ghulam Tahir
>
> QUETTA-The dead bodies of 124 US troops have been flown home in a cargo
plane on the night of December 29, according to well informed sources.

> They were killed by the Taliban when the troops landed in Hilmand province
to help the ex Governor Kandahar Gul Agha's Lashkar fighting against Taliban.

> The sources told that the perished US troops are being described as
missing in action. The Taliban militia was present when the US troops landed some-where in Hilmand province which has a common border between Hilmand province in Afghanistan and the Balochistan province in Pakistan.