India: Rights & Wrongs 2,3 December, 2001

Mina Kumar wejazzjune at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:09:26 PST 2001

>From: "Ulhas Joglekar" <uvj at vsnl.com>
>To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>
>Subject: India: Rights & Wrongs 2,3 December, 2001
>Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:08:45 +0530
>
>Sabrang sabrang at bom2.vsnl.net.in
>
>SUNDAY, MONDAY 2,3 DECEMBER 2001
>INDIA: RIGHTS & WRONGS
>A DAILY MEDIA MONITOR OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS IN INDIA.

See also PUCL at http://www.pucl.org/ . The site is designed to subvert every tenet of info architecture, but some good info inside. It also presents info from non-English-lang papers, which is helpful.

My concern is that a daily newsletter isn't the most effective way of organizing the info over time. A database that allowed sorts and maps would be ideal...