lbo-talk-digest after swallowing

Chris Doss chrisd at russiajournal.com
Wed Dec 5 00:17:41 PST 2001

Kelley said: I wish I saved all the posts on this topic. I don't remember anyone doing that - did Chris? My recollection is that he said feminists (unspecified as to who they were) have been guilty of focusing on the burka, and posted an article about a female Afghan general. But I might have missed something. I don't remember Angie's posts.