Night of the living "dead generations"

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Dec 5 07:14:28 PST 2001

Two different things, Chuckles. You can find an opportunity in a situation that you would not look forward to.

I too much prefer the pre-9/11 situation, but the new landscape is not completely negative either.

mbs

And many on the orthodox vanguardist Left also see the current situation as an opportunity. I never was one to hope that conditions would get worse for people so that my brand of radical politics would have an "opportunity."

I think we were doing just fine before 9/11, thank you. << Chuck0 >>