Night of the living "dead generations"

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:55:28 PST 2001

At 2:56 PM -0800 12/4/01, Thomas Seay wrote:
>I wish that were true. Look at the situation of the
>Left. A lot of people are afraid or dubious of taking
>action thinking it will just lead down a dark corridor
>to the same old thing. Then you have the orthodox
>Left which thinks that we need to do 1917 all over
>again.
>
>And that's where we stand...either afraid to leap into
>the new or seeking others to join in orthodoxy...Many
>PoMos belong to the former, all "vanguardists" belong
>to the latter.
>
>Alas, Seneca was right.
>
>Thomas

Rightists often say that leftists are whiners. Naturally I disagree, but there are some specimens on the left that fit the deplorable caricature created by the rightist imagination! -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>