Night of the living Yoshie

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 10:23:24 PST 2001

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> but there are some specimens on the left that fit
> the deplorable
> caricature created by the rightist imagination!
> --
> Yoshie

Ouch! Hey, that's not nice. I love it when you treat me so bad. It doesn't matter because, Yoshie, I still love you baby. And you see, I dont hide my affections for you from the lbo gang. How did a nice girl like you end up in a funky backwater like Columbus Ohio. Now let's make up. Smooch Smooch.

-Thomas Seay 6'1, blue eyes, stalinist-hater, double scorpio, Moon in Taurus in the 7th House.

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx