Israel's image problem

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Dec 5 11:45:27 PST 2001

My Yale class of '75 has a listserv that I read as a good index of liberal bourgeois opinion. The political consensus is generally Clintonite. Of course there are a couple of enthusiastic Sharon supporters on the list, but I've been surprised over the last couple of days by the level of criticism of Israel. I most certainly did not expect to read this response to a post from a Sharon supporter (the quoted bit about "extermination"). I've stripped out names in the interests of discretion.

Doug

----