lbo-talk-digest-after-swallowing

kwalker2 at gte.net kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Dec 6 00:19:41 PST 2001

At 02:58 AM 12/6/01 -0500, Mina Kumar wrote:

>I actually thought your original post was a fine example of how to discuss
>atrocities without sensationalizing them or using them as an excuse to
>further other unrelated agendas. The stuff I snipped was rather less
>impressive.

i'm curious, you thought this about which post? the post to brad recently or or the post about how the US action is legitimated because toppling the taliban isn't such a bad idea. that first one, posted 6 weeks ago or so, set me off then and is why i've found this renewed discussion with brad--where the NA evils are used like the taliban's evils were used earlier--a real problem.

the earlier post was here: (Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/0110/0896.html )

i guess i felt like kmart did when he replied in one of his few replies to this list. his response was, "scratch a lefty find a liberal".

kelley